söndag 17 oktober 2010

Adventure


Adventure.

It's my brother in the photo. It was taken on a small island at Blekinge's coast where my family used to have a summer cottage. (It was grandma's, really, until she got too old to take care of it.) It's a pity we had to sell it, because I've been there every summer since I was born, aside from this year and the last one. I remember getting there was always so magical, and we were always free to run around and explore as much as we liked. It was easy to fantazise there, and to dream up stories and play. Every day was a small adventure.
I really miss it, and it hurts a bit to know that I won't be going back there.
I'm just hoping it's in good hands now and that future generations of kids will run around there just as happily as my brothers and I did. =)


Other news... The script-writing is going pretty well now that I've gotten into it more. I'm currently revising the text versions of chapter 2 and 3, and have started to draw the script for chapter one. It takes more time than I expected, and currently I'm aiming for six pages each day. =) That way, I have time to think it through and still not neglect the job-hunt and everything else... like living.


And lastly.
I shouldn't be spending any more money now.
But...! BUT! N64 Castlevania and Mario Kart! D'=
If only my Mario Kart hadn't been lost. *sob*
...It had to be said. Why am I such a geek?!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar