tisdag 28 december 2010

An art dump (last post of 2010)


Old art. Some crap and some stuff I personally am really proud of. I don't know if I'll ever finish these though. I wanted to post these before 2011, but it's not very likely I'll get an other chance to do so.


I don't have many expectations for 2011, but I'll start over with a clean slate, learn how to say no and stop worrying about every single little thing.

I'll remember 2010 as the year when I:



*First sold my paintings

*Spent a lot of time thinking I was sick

*Got into my first actual relationship


*Flew on my own for the first time and got stuck in Munich for the night because of the snow chaos


*Visited awesome people in the UK


*Rediscovered my N64 and my love for it


*First cosplayed


*Baked more than ten kinds of pie in one go with a friend - one with more than half a kilo chocolate in it


*Learned how to walk in heels properly


*Stopped caring about gifts


*Got over a crush of many years


*Wrote my first proper comic script


*Started hating being alone


*Started hating snow


*Got obsessed with Vinland Saga


*Mourned Ace's death in One Piece


*Went on my second hiking trip with friends and got lost in a marsh again. Wonderful, adventurous times!


*Got into my first real bitch fight since 2nd grade


*Rediscovered friendships and made new, surprising friendships


*Got internet shy


*Grew a spine


*Stopped caring so much about my pride



It's been an eventful year. It's had its ups and downs, but I don't regret anything
(aside from not updating my webcomic more.) All in all, I'd say it's been an amazing time.

How has your year been?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar