torsdag 27 januari 2011

Bit of a sketch dump

I'm just posting sketches today. I've been in a complete slump due to some drama in my life.

BUT BEFORE THAT, BY THE GODS, I WANT THIS GAME.Ahem. Now to the sketches. I haven't bothered cleaning them up at all. I kind of like the look they have now.
I'm now trying to kickstart myself again by practising expressions. Especially since I'm now in the process of revamping my entire style. (I know. Again?!) I've changed as a person, and I want my drawings to reflect that a bit more.
Oh. And there's a bit of cursing in there. Consider yourself warned.


These are some characters from the comic I'm currently writing a script for. I guess I can't show you any actual pages, but I doubt anyone would steal these.


Again, from the same comic, though it's hard to tell with this one. Really quick sketches!


And lastly, my character from an RPG I haven't even started yet, but have been planning for ages - for fun and practise purposes. Anyone in? It's called Pub Brawl.
The name pretty much describes it all. There's no plot. Just fighting in a pub setting. It should be excellent for practising anatomy, fighting scenes and backgrounds.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hej!

    Hoppas dessa serier blir av, jag är nyfiken. Jag tycker också att det är något bekant över bilderna... och kanske storyn bakom?

    SvaraRadera
  2. http://global.ebay.com/Nintendo_64_N64_Conkers_Bad_Fur_Day/290527943792/item

    Den som söker skola finna!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Sanna: Det blir absolut nånting av serierna. Jag är som sagt mitt uppe i att skriva manus för dem. =)

    Louise: Tack! => Jag behöver spelet i PAL dock, och det gavs bara ut i väldigt liten upplaga i Europa = svårt att hitta utan att det blir för dyrt för min plånbok. D'8 Men tack ändå!

    SvaraRadera