måndag 9 maj 2011

Dress shoot, part 2

So, this is my first post in a while! I don't have much stuff to post at the moment because I'm working on a huge commission for a friend and am on a deadline, but I did take a break today to see my talented friend Ronja and shoot this dress again. (Designed by me and sewn by the amazing Louise.)

Länk

I picked this shot because it's the one that shows of the dress the best.


And lastly, this is my definite favourite out of all of the pictures.

I had a hard time picking these out. All of them were amazing. =)


... And I definitely had fun climbing trees like a monkey. XD

5 kommentarer:

  1. Jag tycker ni har valt bakgrunden jattebra! Bjorken med de nyutslagna lovet matchar perfekt klanningens nyans och din hud... om man nu kan skriva nagot sadant. :-)

    SvaraRadera
  2. men det ar ju inte du den har gangen... ar det din Louise?

    SvaraRadera
  3. Tack! =D ... Haha, vad menar du med "det är inte du den här gången"?
    Om du syftar på modellen så är det visst jag. XD

    SvaraRadera
  4. Såg skumt ut, förmodligen costaricanskt sjukhusinternet... :-S

    SvaraRadera