torsdag 9 september 2010

The Amazing Chopper Man~

As always, I'm procrastinating a lot of stuff. I'd go online on dA more, but ever since I got over my msn-phobia, it just hasn't been the same.
Also, my personal life is a bit of a mess at the moment (understatement... but when isn't it?), and I'm just too tired to go online most of the time.

So anyway, we have a japanese visitor here right now, and she's really nice. And not only because she gave us a lot of stuff! (though it's a bonus. kidding.)


I gots presents! ='D So sweet~! See that towel? Pure awesome~ And yes, I'm bragging a bit.
And as if I wasn't giddy enough already, she brought a ton of japanese snacks and origami paper and fans too.


So, although it was very quick, I wanted to give her something in return. I haven't touched the copics in few months, so this was fun!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar