måndag 20 september 2010

Classy stuff


Oh hey, look! The blog looks a bit prettier! And I have also done my duty as a swedish citizen and voted. Go green! (I know that probably ain't happening though.)

And so... what do we have today? Well, it just so happened that my friend turned 21 yesterday, and as the semi-starving artist I am, I made her this:


It's a sort of-portrait. With her classy clothes and fancy flowers and stuff. I was a bit short of time, and ended up with this, but I think it turned out pretty well. And it was fun to draw! I used a real brush for inking the flowers for the first time in... ever? Fun! C=

And lastly: I want to share that I am planning a really awesome comic now. That's all for now though. I might post character sketches later on.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar