söndag 2 maj 2010

A few things in colour

But first:




Random collage! We did this for fun in art school, and the result turned out more than just a little bit creepy.





I posted the sketch of this yesterday. I must say I had a lot of fun colouring it. :)


If you know me, and know about one of my characters, Fang, you might be interested in this:
This is the cover for a short story I did as a work sample for trying to get into comic school.
The whole thing is rushed, but I think it came out quite well.
And you see that guy in the background? That's actually Fang's older brother.
If you don't know about Fang though, go read Graph Paper. (GP is a very fantastic and entertaining comic by the talented Raye.) He's guest starring there in two chapters!

I'm not posting this particular comic for a while since I have a few other plans for it.





And last, but not least... I've always wanted to draw an epic sandworm piece. ...Is it wrong of me to think those things actually are cute? >w<;;;
It's all drawn with a mouse, even the lineart, which is why I am so proud of it. However, one day when I have a decent tablet, I'm going to go back and refine it more.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar